I LOVE BECKY G!!!!!! She is the awesomenest singer/ rapper ever!!!! Here are some of my favorite songs that I would like to share with you 🙂
1) Built For This-
2) Lovin’ What you do-
3) Can’t Get Enough-
4) Grow Up Girl-
And Finally… 5) Teen in the City-
( This song is in Spanish so you might not understand that much so i put lyrics. It’s still catchy though!)
Hope you enjoyed these song as much as i did, ( Literally, I was bopping my head here and there…:)) Comment which one you like:)
These are some things that people do not know about me that are weird.
1) I like to watch and play Beyblade.
2) I am REALLY hyper and SUPER crazy!!!!
3) I have NEVER ate a peach before.
4) I watch the SuperBowl, but absolutely HATE football.
5) I don’t like small spaces. They just annoy me.
6) I’m not very much of a “toy” person.
Some of these you might have just guessed by looking at me. Some of them you might have just been surprised. But, eh, I just decided to share this anyway, since most people don’t have a clue of who i am 🙂 🙂
SO this post is going to be about a lot of random things I’ve thought about.
DO DA JELLYFISH!!!!!
This will make you laugh:
Time for weird ones!!!!
Well that’s enough for today. hope you enjoyed it!!!
1) iCarly- When I was little I used to love icarly.
It was so addicting that I used to watch it
OVER AND OVER again. It was funny
and I loved it.:)
2) Teletubbies- OMG I used to LOVE that show!!!
It was so cute and funny!!!!I had the dvd and of course
now I don’t watch it.But it used to be so funny
3) And last but not least… Dora the Explorer!!!- When I was small,
everytime I used to watch Dora. Even now, since
I have short hair, some people call me ” Dora.” It’s true!!!!
I thought it would be funny to write a post about some funny laws around the U.S.A. It might crack you up.
1. Florida- You can’t fart in public after 6 p.m. Seriously??? I don’t know how they stand it!!!
2. New York- You can’t throw the ball at somebody’s head for fun. We do that all the time here!! How are they even going to play???
3. California- You can only throw a frisbee in the beach of Los Angeles with the lifeguard’s permission. I’m never going there now!!
4. Virginia- Kids cannot go trick- or-treating on Halloween. This is SO not fair!!!
5. Nevada- It’s offensive to wear a tattoo. This is so weird…
6.Texas- You can’t take three sips of beer while standing. it’s illegal. Well it’s not like I do!!!
7. And last but not least… New Jersey!!!- You can’t frown at a Police Officer. 😦 So???
So these are some funny laws that I heard of at this site called http://www.dumblaws.com. These sure are laws that cracked me up!!! Hope they did to you too!!!
Today, I’ve decided to make a slideshow of… a lot of random things!!! I couldn’t really think of anything so I thought I would combine all of my random thoughts into one big slideshow!!! Hope you enjoy it!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
So… did you enjoy it??? Hope you did!!!
My ideal first day of school would be great and perfect. I would wake up in the morning and have a big breakfast.I would get ready and be ready for the bus just in time. Inside the bus we would have ice pops on the way to school. Once we reach school, inside our lockers there will be tickets to a movie and some ice cream. At each of our classes we would have a 10 minute lesson and then the teacher would let us do whatever we want for the rest of the period. Then before lunch starts, We would have time to decorate our lockers. Mine would be covered with fur coating with magnetic stars attached to the side.
After lunch we would have some free time in the gym. I would go and chat with my friends or i would play basketball with them. We would go to our classes after that. The principal would call us to the auditorium to tell us that we are going to have an ice cream party right there. After we ate the ice cream, we would go swing on the ropes in the auxilary gym, ( since we are so hyper and crazy.)
Instead of going home again on the bus, we would be able to walk over to Pierre’s or Rasoi to have a snack. Our parents would then pick us up from there. I would go home and then snuggle in my bed to sleep for a while. When I wake up, we would go for dinner in Chipotle. Once we came back, we would watch a movie. After the movie I would finally go to sleep .
This was my ideal first day of school. I really wish that could happen. But who cares??? My first day of school is always great!! 🙂 🙂